Detentions Unserved – Summary
In this article, you will learn how to generate a summary report of unserved detentions.
From the available options, click on the Unserved – Summary button. This report will give you high level view of how many students owe detentions.
For search result specific to a student, select the Student ID or Name. You can also filter the report using the Grades dropdown. ALL Grades is selected by default.
The report shows summary of detentions against each student with Name, ID and Grade.
- Earned: Total of all the detentions the student has earned.
- Served: Total detentions the student has served.
- Waived: Number of detentions that have been manually Waived by an administrator.
- Escalated: This is a combined count of all infraction where the outcome got manually escalated to Referred or Suspended.
- Due: Number of detentions still due by this student.
- If you need more details about each detention, go to the next report Detentions Unserved – Detail.
To access, click on the Reports icon available at the top bar and select the tab for Detentions.